Qualified Facilitators of the Global Competence Certificate facilitate global competence learning for students, staff or faculty at your institution or organization.
Virtual Qualified Facilitator Trainings of 2022:
Benefits of becoming a Qualified Facilitator:
- Learn tips for 100% intercultural learning facilitation for either online or in person sessions.
- Gain key professional development skills within the field.
- Continue developing your own intercultural learning by becoming a guide for others.
- Grow your organization’s offerings in virtual learning and community building.
- Join a robust Qualified Facilitators community – over 500 in our community worldwide with a special group on LinkedIn to share resources/tips/stories.
- Gain a competitive edge by advertising your QF certification on your LinkedIn Profile with our badge.