Qualified Facilitators of the Global Competence Certificate facilitate global competence learning for students, staff or faculty at your institution or organization.
The next Qualified Facilitator training dates are November 10 and 12 at 9am NYC and 4pm NYC.
Benefits of becoming a Qualified Facilitator:
- Learn tips for 100% intercultural learning facilitation for either online or in person sessions.
- Gain key professional development skills within the field.
- Continue developing your own intercultural learning by becoming a guide for others.
- Grow your organization’s offerings in virtual learning and community building.
- Join a robust Qualified Facilitators community – over 500 in our community worldwide with a special group on Workplace to share resources/tips/stories.
- Gain a competitive edge by advertising your QF certification on your LinkedIn Profile with our badge.