Qualified Facilitators of the Global Competence Certificate facilitate global competence learning for students, staff or faculty at your institution or organization.
AFS Qualified Facilitator Live Virtual Trainings:
March 7th (5pm – 7pm NYC Time) or March 9th (9:30am – 11:30am NYC Time)
May 16th (5pm-7pm NYC Time) or May 18th (9:30am-11:30am NYC Time)
June 20th (5pm-7pm NYC Time) or June 22nd (9:30am-11:30am NYC Time)
August 1st (5pm-7pm NYC Time) or August 3rd (9:30am-11:30am NYC Time)
November 7th (5pm-7pm NYC Time) or November 9th (9:30am-11:30am NYC Time)
Benefits of becoming a Qualified Facilitator:
- Learn tips for 100% intercultural learning facilitation for either online or in person sessions.
- Gain key professional development skills within the field.
- Continue developing your own intercultural learning by becoming a guide for others.
- Grow your organization’s offerings in virtual learning and community building.
- Join a robust Qualified Facilitators community – over 500 in our community worldwide with a special group on LinkedIn to share resources/tips/stories.
- Gain a competitive edge by advertising your QF certification on your LinkedIn Profile with our badge.